Structured Xml Editor
A downloadable tool for Windows
This is an editor for creating xml data based on a definition. It then provides editors for the data types specified, which can be given ranges, default values, allowed values etc to make the data as simple as possible to edit.
This tool is open source, licensed under the apache 2.0 license. You can find the repository on github.
- This releases improves the 'visibleif' support, allowing the '||' operator. It also fixes loading of structs with references that are made not visible through this system.
- Some improvements to what is saved and how, fixing collections of primitives, collections of references and trees.
- Adds the timeline data type.
- Fix writing out of attributes with SkipIfDefault set to false.
- Remove the grid lines to allow for variable size items in the data grid.
- Fix the duplicating of items of collections within collections.
Click download now to get access to the following files: