Structured Xml Editor
A downloadable tool for Windows
This is an editor for creating xml data based on a definition. It then provides editors for the data types specified, which can be given ranges, default values, allowed values etc to make the data as simple as possible to edit.
This tool is open source, licensed under the apache 2.0 license. You can find the repository on github.
- Add support for giving data files a custom extension, and choosing whether the data should be xml or json.
- Add a ProjectView tool that allows browsing the data files in the project.
- Add support for adding attributes to the xmldef. This is found by checking the 'HasAttributes' attribute on an element.
- Add grouping of entries in the reference dropdown. e.g. Apples,Oranges,Carrots,Cucumber -> Fruit(Apples,Oranges),Vegetables(Carrots,Cucumber).
- Allow for far more complex visibleif bindings. They can now bind to the values of attributes, and also use a path from the current node. e.g. Apples.Name or Parent.Size.
- Collections can now have multiple allowed child types. The one to be spawned can be chosen via the dropdown by the add button.
- Files now display a preview of any linked images. Additionally in the timeline if a keyframe contains a fileimage then it will display a preview of that too.
Click download now to get access to the following files: